this blog is essentially an online diary of my little creative projects - if you can't fix it, throw some glitter over it and add a lacy edge and everything will be alright.

Thursday 7 April 2016

I'm Back! (Again) And This Time There Will Be Capitalisation, Maybe Even Grammar....The Spelling Will Still Be Pants Though.

A good friend once told me that I need to finish what I start. And looking over the last year or so, she has a point - I have started, despaired over, and eventually deleted 8 blogs. 8!!!

This is the only one I do not have the heart to erase.

I have poured too much of my silly into it.

I suppose it makes sense to continue on then. Here's a couple of things I have done recently(ish):

I made Harry Potter style wands out of chopsticks (just add a glue gun and paint).
And Golden Snitch Christmas decorations...guess who went to the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio before Christmas... Shrinkles wings, gold pen, heat tool, glue gun etc. 
I wrote my first complicated crochet pattern. I'm not going to do this again unless I get a long holiday, and maybe some sort of payment.
And I became a bit mermaid obsessed - indelible ink pen fabric appliques on pre-existing lace top.
So yeah, not a whole lot has changed. I'm happy though, and will aim to post again soon : )

1 comment: