this blog is essentially an online diary of my little creative projects - if you can't fix it, throw some glitter over it and add a lacy edge and everything will be alright.

Friday 21 September 2012

'tidying my room'...making storage etc.

so yeh- my room is usually something of a bomb sight (i tell myself that this comes with the territory of being a crafter/student), however it has managed to reach pretty epic proportions of messiness of late...something must be done! here's some storage i made:

the tubs once contained m&s treats and the paper i used to cover them is the sort that comes free in crafty magazines - much double sided sticky tape was used. i also covered some cheap note books while i was at it as uni starts next week.

it did occur to me that making more stuff was also making more mess, so they sort of cancel themselves out...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment