this blog is essentially an online diary of my little creative projects - if you can't fix it, throw some glitter over it and add a lacy edge and everything will be alright.

Monday 20 August 2012

awesome customised-with-hermes-wings shoes!!!

a very wonderful friend of mine cooked for me last night, let me stay on her sofa, and gave me a pair of shoes. the shoes now have tacky padded lycra gold wings on them:

i happened to have a gold bandeau bra that cost me a pound from primark (it was worn once as part of a fancy dress thing) i did not foresee it ever coming in useful but am very glad i forgot to throw it away as the fabric and the padding are what the wings are made from : ) i simply sewed them to look like wings and glue gunned them to the shoes- taking care to make them even.



No comments:

Post a Comment