this blog is essentially an online diary of my little creative projects - if you can't fix it, throw some glitter over it and add a lacy edge and everything will be alright.

Sunday 8 July 2012

i love my work: felt badges

i've been working 5 days a week for the last couple of weeks in hobbycraft...and people may think me strange when i say that this makes me very, very happy - not just because of the much needed money, but because yesterday i was asked to sit and make badges. for 3 hours or so : D i've pinched a couple to take home:

i think my workmates were a little surprised at just how much i enjoyed my little project - how's a girl supposed to act when her superior hands her a glue gun, some badges and a pile of felt, then in a serious voice tells her she's to make flower badges? jump for joy, that's what! oooooh i so hope they have me doing this sort of thing more often! i got to sit down and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment